Brett Cornell Series

Home of the supreme UNSCRUPULOUS BASTARD himself !!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"POOLSIDE WITH BRETT" - 5-STAR REVIEW on AMAZON

Well, aside from one "Good" rating (only 3 stars) which is nothing to get excited about, "POOLSIDE WITH BRETT" has also received a 5-STAR REVIEW, which I quote as follows:


 "WAS THERE EVER A CHARACTER MORE OUTRAGEOUS THAN BRETT CORNELL?"

 By Pen Wizard - See all my reviews This review is from: Poolside with Brett: Brett Cornell Mystery - #1 (Volume 1) (Paperback)

Once I started reading this book, I found it very hard to put down. I'm not sure if this was because the plot was suspenseful (which it was), the book was well-written (which it was), or because the lead character was so completely over the top that I found myself wondering what he could possibly do or say next! The book was both suspenseful and hilarious, in a campy sort of way, and I can't wait to read more books in this series.


 The actual link is here: http://www.amazon.com/Poolside-Brett-Cornell-Mystery-Volume/dp/1468034650/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334761518&sr=1-4


So, a big hearty THANK YOU to "Pen Wizard" for providing the Brett Cornell Series with its first-ever 5-star review.

And BRETT thanks you, too ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment