Brett Cornell Series

Home of the supreme UNSCRUPULOUS BASTARD himself !!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

"POOLSIDE WITH BRETT" - Now in Paperback


http://www.amazon.com/Poolside-Brett-Cornell-Mystery/dp/1468034650/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1328781094&sr=1-2

The above link should take you to the purchase page on Amazon.com, if you happen to be interested in acquiring "POOLSIDE WITH BRETT" as a paperback.

In the meantime, I'm in the process of setting up my CreateSpace e-store, which would allow prospective buyers the ability to obtain their paperback copies via that avenue instead, if they so wished.

It goes without saying that I sincerely appreciate the interest people have already shown in the Brett Cornell Series, and I hope that, if you do purchase this 1st novel in the series, you won't be disappointed, but will be genuinely entertained.

Now, I'll keep quiet and let all of you get on with the rest of your lives (unless you've already clicked off and haven't even read this part of my post yet) --

Oh, man! I'm starting to sound like BRETT ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment