Brett Cornell Series

Home of the supreme UNSCRUPULOUS BASTARD himself !!

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

PRAISE for "BRETT ALWAYS WINS" (Audiobook)


Another terrific review has just been posted (5 Stars all across the board: story - performance - over-all)


"The Most Awesome Book Ever"
            
I've listened to hundreds if not thousands of Audiobooks, and none of them can compare when it comes to how much I enjoyed this one.

 The author couldn't have chosen a better narrator to have done such a great job ( perfection ).

 This book is pure fun. There is no other way to describe it ! I can't wait to listen to the rest of the series which I've noticed that even though it's a series, each book is a stand alone book so there is no need to read them in order, which is a big plus.

 Just one thing, if you do get this book get ready for laughter and lack of sleep plus an addiction for the series ( a federal warning )

 Brett is an addictive substance!

 Seriously there is absolutely nothing bad that I can say here only maybe that five stars are not enough.

 Get this book you'll love every moment of it !

               Guaranteed !!!!
 
 
 
 
And no, I didn't write it myself -- and no, a friend or relative didn't write it either. The reviewer (I believe) is a man from Israel.
 
Israel !! -- Brett has fans FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE !!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment