Brett Cornell Series

Home of the supreme UNSCRUPULOUS BASTARD himself !!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Book Cover -- NOT a Brett Book !!!



Off-topic, of course, but I thought I would give you folks a chance to check out the cover for my next book, which should be ready by the beginning or middle of next month.

This particular novel has no connection whatsoever to the books in the Brett Cornell Series (note, also, that I'm using a pen name for this one) -- but naturally, I hope some of you might be interested in reading it when the time comes and more information then becomes available to you regarding the plot, characters, and so forth.


In the meantime, you can click on the image below, if you wish to enlarge it:





And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you !!!


DAVE

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful, David!! Congratulations on your upcoming release :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's obviously a different genre from all the other novels I've written, so I'm interested in hearing/reading what others think after they've read it!

      Delete